Each time you visit Creekside Dentistry, you will go through a routine dental cleaning and examination. This is essential to maintain oral health, and our registered dental hygienist has over 30 years of experience. During a dental cleaning and examination in Fort Collins, Colorado, our dental team will:
- Gently and thoroughly clean your teeth to remove plaque and tartar
- Polish your teeth for a natural, healthy shine
- Examine your teeth for signs of decay or damage
- Perform an oral cancer screening
- Evaluate any existing dental work that may need repairs
If needed, we may use X-rays to perform a more thorough examination. Dental cleanings and examinations aim at not only keep your smile aesthetically pleasing, but preventing cavities, gingivitis, and periodontal disease.
Dr. Watz is committed to providing you with all the information necessary for you to take control of your dental health. During a dental examination, we will check for any signs of decay or disease to create a personalized and comprehensive treatment plan to keep your smile at its best. We suggest visiting our office every six months for a dental cleaning and examination. To schedule your appointment, contact our dental office today. We look forward to caring for your smile!